Our Family

Our Family

Monday, October 19, 2009

Wedding Weekend...two weeks ago!

My sister, Krista, just got married two weekends ago! I still can't believe she is married, but I am so happy for her! I went up early to help out with last minute details. She used tiffany blue and orange, which turned out great. All here little details looked so good!

These are the favors with the guests table numbers, and they also had little jars of honey at the tables that said "Sweetened with Love".


This is part of the programs. They went on orange or blue paper with the opposite color ribbon.

These are other little details for the wedding. The table numbers, beads for the centerpieces, etc.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

So much fun! I saw some pics on FB and I must say you looked beautiful!! Glad it was a fun weekend for your family! Sarah :-)