Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fall Days

Since Katie is kinda busy with contractions and stuff like that, I thought I'd take care of the blog. Warning! This may be the last blog that's not super girly and pink. The next post could introduce a new little Martin. Pray for us as it could be any day.

Here's some pics from this weekend:
Here's Micah from long range. You won't believe this, but he MADE THIS SHOT! That's a 10 foot basket! First shot he ever made on a 10 footer and we caught it on camera.
He'll shoot all day if we let him. His season starts in January!

Baby C loves his little sister. He puts his head on Katie's belly and says "aww".

Caleb in the Pumpkin Patch. He was so frustrated that he was not strong enough to pick up the huge ones. So frustrated that he laid face-down in the dirt and cried.

Micah after he found the "perfect punkin".

The bros.


Family shots:

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

You're a good husband to pick up the reigns and fill in the blog! Loved all the pictures :) Your boys are so darn cute. Micah kills me with his basketball skills :) Can't wait to see what the Lord does with that over the years! I hope it means lots and lots of bleacher time cheering him on! So excited to see your sweet little daughter any day now!! Contractions are good...well, you know, purposeful. I'm not sure "good" is ever a word that should be used to describe them! Enjoy these fleeting days of a a boys-only household...can't wait to see some splashes of pink in your world!

Mom said...

Wow can he jump!

Mom said...

Wow can he jump!

Holly said...

What a great post Ed! I should get Mike to post something as I am sure it would be quite interesting. I'm so impressed with the shot! Amazing (future tar heel or terp)?! Hope all is going well and can't wait to see all the pink and find out her name!

Matt and Jen said...

what a shot!!! noah plays on his first team in November...Matt is pumped to say the least!! can't wait to see and meet little miss martin!!!

Newly Knable said...

Micah's got up's!