When we went to pick him up, I'm not sure what we would find. A little part of me wanted him to have had a really hard day because he missed his mommy so much! But as we opened the door, my little boy's face lit up and jumped in my arms. A moment I will treasure. He was so excited and told me all about his day! How they played outside, learned a weather song, painted, and ate their snacks. We treated him to lunch of his choice (mexican) to celebrate his first day. We are so proud of him and know he will have so much fun at school!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
First Day of Preschool
When we went to pick him up, I'm not sure what we would find. A little part of me wanted him to have had a really hard day because he missed his mommy so much! But as we opened the door, my little boy's face lit up and jumped in my arms. A moment I will treasure. He was so excited and told me all about his day! How they played outside, learned a weather song, painted, and ate their snacks. We treated him to lunch of his choice (mexican) to celebrate his first day. We are so proud of him and know he will have so much fun at school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment