Thursday, July 30, 2009
Anticipation
These days are spent in anticipation. Yes, anticipation of the cutest baby girl you will ever see, but that is not what I am talking about. Anticipation of our family vacation! When we scheduled it months ago, we knew it would be hard to make it to the 2nd week of August, but reality has set in. All the youth trips are over, summer is on the downhill slope, and we spend every day wishing we were on the beach! Soon enough I will hear the soothing background music of the ocean and watch my boys spend long days in the sand and water. I hope to snag a few moments away to read on the porch and capture some quiet moments with my husband. (I think we said 6:30 is gonna be the boys bedtime!) No, but right now I spend my days imagining what that week will be like. Soon, I will know exactly what it will be like, no more imagining, no more anticipation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment