Well as you've noticed, I've been absent from the blogging world. Many family members have been on me about updating the blog, but life right now is just a bit to hectic for me right now and the blog immediately fell to the bottom of the list.
So what's new with the Martins:
*naptime has increased from two children to two children and mommy
*Zofran is my new best friend
*Cooking is an almost never around here
*Suddenly, I'm having a hard time finding a bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding
*Ed and I are minivan shopping
*increased doctor visits
*oh yes, and a new little baby growing inside me!
He or she is the size of a grape now. I am 9 weeks today! Our due date is November 7th, 3 days before my birthday! We are very excited for our new little baby!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Congrats you guys!!!! :) Josiah & our 3rd are going to be about the same age apart as Caleb and your new little one.... Josiah will be 19 months if the new baby arrives on schedule!! I'll be praying for you... this has been the HARDEST pregnancy by far for me... mostly because I am EXHAUSTED after keeping up with Abby & Josiah all day long!!! I don't know what in the world will happen when #3 arrives!!!!!
YAY KATIE!! Congrats to you and Ed :) No wonder you have been quiet lately, you are definitely in survival mode it sounds like! That's awesome news, I'll be praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy...I wonder if you'll be shopping for pink or more blue this time??
Oh Katie - that's so fun!!! Congratulations to you and Ed! By the way - I heart Zofran :). It was my best friend as soon as we were introduced.
That's awesome. Prayers from our side of Atlanta will be going up for you guys too!
Congratulations!! That is so fun!! =)
congrats! so exciting and I'm thinking Caleb and your new little one will be close together! I hope you start to feel better....I've had the easiest pregnancy of any of the three, but the exhaustion is the most difficult part and my belly getting in the way of lifting kiddos etc...I compare it to marathon training in that I will be really glad when the big day is here and over with our sweet baby girl!
Congrats!! I heart Zofran as well!!! But only with Miss Charley...so Chris and I are going to go ahead and vote for pink!!! We will be praying for you...you brave, brave, brave soon to be mom of 3!!!! :)
This is so exciting! You are growing a great family tree! xo
fun to actually be on blogs after a very long time. no, i haven't updated ours and probably won't until teaching is over for me (31 days), but it's been fun to read other people's. hope you're doing okay. i know it's rough right now, but it'll pass. love you guys!!
Post a Comment