Well being in student ministry, Ed and I try to go to all the graduations that our students have, but this year it ended up being one because we had to go away the weekend they all occurred. This graduation was much more civilized and actually entertaining at points. They have three students give the speeches and with interjected humor, it is enjoyable.
Then this year I had the privilege of going to my youngest sister's high school graduation. The last of my family until my own kids graduate. Hope was lucky and graduated from a very different school. This school is part Annapolis (preppy, wealthy,etc) and part country. So the graduation is much more civilized with the occasional extremely loud foghorn that about scared Caleb out of his skin. Here of my cute sister on her graduation day and Micah trying on the hat. Hope had just gotten her haircut for Locks of Love, she got like 10 inches cut off! I wish I had a picture of her dress because it was adorable. She made it.
1 comment:
can't believe Hope graduated. What are her plans now? your short hair looks cute by the way.
Post a Comment