I'm glad I'm not the only mom who probably uses oxy clean everyday! I love the pics and he does look like Katie. Can you believe he is almost 2? We flew today with both kids and let's just say normally it is fine. However, we looked like a family ready for Nanny 911 today! I will now drive to all locations in the near future! Miss you all....
2 comments:
I'm glad I'm not the only mom who probably uses oxy clean everyday! I love the pics and he does look like Katie. Can you believe he is almost 2? We flew today with both kids and let's just say normally it is fine. However, we looked like a family ready for Nanny 911 today! I will now drive to all locations in the near future! Miss you all....
i could just eat him up and the grape jelly, too!!
Post a Comment