Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Little Prince!

We got back from the beach about a week ago and I am just loving every little minute with my boy. I uploaded some of his latest pictures.

This is his most recent haircut. He was nervous at first, but he did so well.



Here is me and micah at the playground on the way to the beach. He just couldn't take the car anymore.


Ed and micah on the beach. They would just lay in the sand and water and let the waves roll over them. Micah was so daring. He even was sticking his face in the water to blow bubbles, but all he did was drink it.

A tradition in Ocean City, NJ is to ride bikes on the boardwalk. It is absolutley crazy and it is a miracle if you don't get in a wreck. Micah sat in his new seat on the back of Ed'sbike and he had a blast. This is is "Cars" helmet and he absolutely loves it! The day we bought it he insisted on wearing it in the store. So I strolled around a dorky kid with a helmet on in Wal-mart. That will be a good one to tell him when he is in high school!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures Katie! Micah is adorable...I love the picture of him in the sand with Ed! What a fun trip to the beach...and yes, you'll have to save the helmet picture for later, when he's about 16! Hope you guys have a great weekend!

sheltonfamily said...

I love all these pictures! Micah looks very happy in the sand. Ellie hates the sand. She screams everytime we have gone to the beach?? or at the park where there is sand. It is very odd, but she loves the water so the pool is a good option for us right now! I also love little boy pictures in helmets. They are so cute and most boys I know love wearing them. We miss you all!

Claire Slade said...

Katie, those pictures are so cute! I love the story about Micah wanting to wear his helmet around the store, that's great!