Our Family

Our Family

Friday, October 12, 2012

These Two

I've really been enjoying these two recently.  They are trouble when they are together.  They are both so expressive and emotional that it is usually either laughing or yelling or crying.  So even though they may be wearing me out, I'm treasuring my time with them.

It may have something to do with my oldest being in school, and I really miss him.  So I know my days are numbered having them around the house everyday, and well, there's a little bit of savoring going on.

This day they wanted to be twins, which sometimes I feel as if they are.

And I caught them in one of their "we are the best of friends" moments!  Giggles abound on these days.  Mostly Caleb making Haleigh laugh, as he does with all of us!










1 comment:

Jennifer Hambrick said...

they are adorable! i love all the silly faces =) we really need to get our little ones together sometime!