Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Brother's Wedding




 We just got back from a weekend in Maryland celebrating my brother and his new wife!  They got married Friday night on the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland.  It was an absolutely gorgeous wedding.

Ed officiated the ceremony, Haleigh was a flower girl, and the boys were ring bearers.  It was so fun to have the kids be apart of it even though it made things harder on us.

I could not be more happy for my brother.  They are on their honeymoon right now enjoying a bit of paradise, something they very much deserve.  It has been a long road to get here.  Ed and I have had the joy of watching front row at what the Lord has done in their lives.

Haleigh and me at the rehearsal dinner

I love these girls!  My sisters - Hope,  Krista,  Jill

 
the flower girl

waiting for the ceremony to start

no words necessary

our sweet family
my mom made this dress

some of my girl cousins

the two ring bearers


beautiful
sweet boy

Haleigh called Jill the "white Princess".  She was in love with the bride!


my family

2 comments:

Tish said...

The best pics I've seen!

The Via Colony said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute and YOU look gorgeous! I still can't believe you live so close and we haven't gotten together yet?!

We're having ya'll over for dinner soon! Tell your husband to talk to my husband. We're gonna make it happen:)