Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, July 5, 2012

You Make My Heart Melt

I need to backtrack a little because I have too many good pictures that grandparents need to see.  I apologize for being so bad this year updating the blog, especially now that we are far away.

So here's backtrack #1...


Ed and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary a couple of weeks ago, which I actually did blog about.  But we had a friend come into town that weekend and we conned her into watching the kids one night so we could go out.  We decided to go to an oldie but goodie - The Melting Pot.  Hence the cheesy title.   We love that place not only for their fiesta cheese, but also for the chocolate.  We love that it is a really long meal, so you don't feel rushed.  You can just sit and talk and eat.  Three things I love to do!! So thank you so much Rachel!  We had a great night.  I'd say we look pretty good after 10 years!



And just for fun!  Because they are boys and they love to show their muscles...



No comments: