Our Family

Our Family

Friday, June 22, 2012

10 years ago

I've had so much fun sorting through our old pictures today.  I realized however my wedding album and all the proofs are at Ed's parents house.  Sad.  But I had my scrapbook and some random pics laying around so this will have to do!  

Note...this is pre-digital era.  Am I really that old?  Sometimes I just want to squeeze my butt back in my dress, rent a tux for Ed, and go get a whole new batch of pictures.  To be honest, we don't like our pictures very much and its kind of a touchy subject.  But in the spirit of celebration, I will push those thoughts out of my mind and cherish the fact that at least I have these!









3 comments:

The Via Colony said...

Katie, you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Yeah, we have a couple of "touchy subjects" about our wedding too. Maybe we should all rotate another round of wedding vow exchanges and do it all the way we wanted, ha!:)

Holly said...

so sweet! happy anniversary... i am pretty sure i would not fit in my dress either! Ed looks so young! hope you had a wonderful day!

Sarah E @ theteacherswife.com said...

It's funny you made the comment about photos, b/c I feel the same way about ours. Photography has come a long way since we got married, but I seriously love the ones you posted! What a beautiful reminder of your special day!
Sarah :-)