Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Vacation Detox

We just got back from our "cation" as Caleb says and I am wiped!  I've got mounds of things on my to do list and none of the energy that I need to do it!  Why is it so hard to make that transition from vacation to "real life"?  


So in an effort to get back on the blog train, I thought I'd give you a little something until I get my life back in order.  


These are the Top 10 reasons I'd rather be back on our vacation...


10.  Relaxing at the pool - only happened once, but oh, it was good!


9.  Special treats, like ice cream and cookies and more ice cream.


8.  No Mail!


7.  No Bills!


6.  No Cleaning!


5.  Don't have to find anything for my 5 year old to do.  


4.  Playing in the pool with the kiddos even if some of them are SO afraid of water! 


3.  Peaceful evenings on the porch talking with my husband over a cup of coffee and the most perfect breeze blowing by.


2.  Escaping life, well a little bit!


1.  Getting to spend quality time with my favorite people!


And here's a little something to whet your appetite!


  

1 comment:

Dave said...

Where was the vacation? We did battle with Rylen yesterday trying to get him in the pool. By August he may dip his toes in and we'll do it all over again next May.