Our Family

Our Family

Friday, September 3, 2010

It's So Hard to Say Goodbye...

A little more on the saying goodbye to paci...Caleb thought it was funny at first that his paci was broken. Immediately I had this God-given image of him still keeping his paci in his mouth broken. Yes, he was that attached! Just keeping it in his mouth even though he couldn't suck it. So I thought, let's have a throwing away "ceremony" to say goodbye forever. So we all trekked into the bathroom, our very small bathroom, our only-one-in-the-house-that-all-five-of-us-share-and-its-the-only-room-still-reflecting-the-1978-original-design-of-the-house bathroom. Anyway...I lovingly explained to him that paci was broken and it didn't work anymore. So we needed to throw it away in the trash. I also reminded him that he was a "big boy" now and he didn't need it anymore. So here's the pictures...so sweet! By the way - IGNORE the bathroom, and yes, ew!, the toilet seat is up!

No comments: