Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Haleigh - 9 Months

Little Miss is now 9. MONTHS. OLD. She isn't a little baby anymore, she seems so grown up! I hate it! Here is the latest on the girl...
Look what she can do!She now likes to stand up in her crib when I put her down for a nap. The problem is she can't get back down! I've heard of other people having this problem, but the boys never had it. I guess they were just rough enough they didn't care to fall back down in the crib. But Haleigh seems so timid, its like she doesn't want to get hurt! So we are playing a game right now at nap time...it's getting old!She is still scooting across the floor, but is finally starting to get on her knees and crawl. Still not there though! But she really hates to be put in the exersaucer because she wants to be moving!

She loves her daddy!
She LOVES the beach...my kind of girl!She did great on our vacation! We just sat her in this pool and she loved splashing and laying with toys! I was afraid she would try and crawl out, but she was content in there.

She is a beauty! I know I'm a little biased, but seriously I am overflowing with thankfulness for this beautiful little girl that I get to spend my life with! She is such a joy. Some days, I am reminded that I actually have a GIRL!

2 comments:

The Via Colony said...

She is TOO cute!!!!

Claire Slade said...

Katie she is so cute and l'm sure is such a blessing!