Our Family

Our Family

Monday, August 16, 2010

10,000 Maniacs

How do you like that reference?! Anyway, while we were on vacation, or vacay, as we like to call it, we hit a milestone in our little blog world! We have now officially had 10,000 visits since we first started! So all that to say, my three readers have been quite faithful to our blog!

So in order to celebrate, we want to hear from you! We want to know who our readers are, and yes that includes the stalkers, lurkers, and mutual friends! So leave us a message, introduce yourself (if we don't know you) and celebrate with us!

4 comments:

amy said...

Just the Combs family in k-town, nc! :) miss you guys!

Rachelrie said...

Reading this and not lesson planning. ;) Wish you were closer, Katie. I know I learned how to be a teacher, but about 90% of the time I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. Haha. Does that feeling ever wear off?

Jamie said...

I stalk you and your sister! Love seeing pics of your cute kiddos!

Dave said...

Hello. My name is Dave White and I am a reader of the beautiful ordinary.