-She still is very content watching her brothers play, although I am beginning to see her getting restless. I'm sure she can't wait for the day when she can join in the fun!
-Just yesterday, Caleb came over and used a burp cloth as her blanket, rubbed her belly, and said "Sshh, ni-night." Caleb still feels the need to take care of his baby sister...and let me tell you - it's ADORABLE!
-Haleigh is now sleeping 12 hours at night!!! Yay!!
-She is now taking a bottle!! Yay!! I left her last weekend for 24 hours for a short women's retreat and she did really well taking the bottle!
-She is still sucking her thumb, but will also take the paci...we shall see which one will prevail!
-I'll find her stats out at the dr when we go, but I know she is growing! She has been at the top of the charts for her weight, and about 75% for her height.
-She has gone through a little bit of separation already. She knows when I drop her off, she watches me leave, and puckers out the bottom lip. She is a momma's girl!
-Her hands are in her mouth CONSTANTLY! Teething, maybe...micah got his first two teeth at four months.
-She's laughing! Or should I say learning to laugh! Sometimes it is the cutest little giggle, and sometimes it comes out as this force of noise - mostly when she is tickled!
1 comment:
I LOVE this baby! She's looking adorable in her Haleigh shirt and matching bow.
Post a Comment