-she weighs 12 pounds
-i'm not sure how long she is, but she seems really long
-currently she's stuck at the 4:30 am feeding, but I can't complain
-she loves to spit up on EVERYTHING!
-she recognizes her brothers' voices
-she's got the best closet in the family
-she is getting more noisy - exploring with squealing (which every girl needs to master) and cooing
-the double chin (see below) and thunder thighs have arrived
-and her fussy time is at night around 9:00 when the boys are in bed and mommy and daddy are trying to relax - working on this one as well!
6 comments:
Cutest Chubster ever! Thanks for the update.
She is so sweet. I love to hear about your sweet baby girl following after two big brothers.
soooooo cute... love her sweet little cheeks. work daily on the bottle or else you will end up like me!!!
Oh my. SO cute! I love a baby with rolls =)
so precious!!! i actually took pics of Tay-bug for 4 months today in her crib!! trying to post them right now......I HATE OUR COMPUTER!!!
Gurneys know chub pretty well, too....and I love it!!!!
pics now up!!!
Post a Comment