Here is Haleigh ready to go home from the hospital
Friday, November 13, 2009
Haleigh Kate Week 1
Obviously, I have been a little busy this week, but I wanted to give a quick update on our precious little girl! She is doing so well and is so precious. It is amazing to see how she has already changed and grown in one week! She has already gained her birth weight back, plus some! The doctors keep telling us she is doing really well, skin color looks good, etc. I am falling in love with her more and more each day! She has had Ed wrapped around her little finger since day one! Here are some of my favorite pics from this week:



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Charley wanted me to write to say that she LOVES the bows and the fact that her hat already has her name on it...her kind of gal!!! :) So glad everyone is healthy, home, and adjusting well!
She's beautiful! I know you are just eating her up :) So glad the first week was a great one...enjoy!!
so precioius and what a fun week! We have many bows, but get ready you will lose them all the time as Haleigh gets older!
she is so beautiful!!! congrats again! glad to hear you all are doing well! BTW... dressed so cute!
Post a Comment