- Should Micah wear #10 to be like The Texas Longhorns' Vince Young?

- Will George W come flashing the hook 'em horns sign?

- Will Matthew Mcconaughey come to the games and distract all the soccer moms?

- Will we get a 2000 pound mascot from some run down farm in Goochland!?

- Could I last 8 seconds on that bad boy?

- Do we get to choose jersey numbers? This is a huge deal in my family. No son of mine will ever wear lame numbers like 6, 13, 14, 17, 19, 26, 31, or the dreaded #1.

- Does every kid get a trophy? If so, I have a ton of worldview teaching to prepare for.
- Most importantly, how do I explain to Micah the concept of TIES in a sporting event? "Well Micah, ya see...sports are not about winning or losing. So we do neither. What's really important is that you score dad some of those orange slices and fruit roll ups. Run along, hook 'em Longhorn!"
Saturday, March 7, 2009
HOOK 'EM LONGHORNS!
I know you've all been waiting anxiously to find out the team name of Micah's pee-wee soccer team. The Longhorns it is. Enter my long list of questions before the season starts next Saturday:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So what color is his jersey?!
You want a van - I've got your van & it ain't mini. Oh yeah, your wife said, NO. Loved this blog!
why rent when you can buy?
um... dear sister? can I get a new post? maybe just a recipe? or pics of my cute nephews? please?
Post a Comment