Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall Adventures

I've neglected my blog for some time now due to the business of life. But it was calling me back, so let me catch you up on some of our fall adventures. After Florida, Ed went to Ohio for a conference, I went to MD to visit family, the boys went on the Martin man camping trip, we went to Charlottesville (sheltons we missed you there!) to go apple picking, went to children's museum, and had a fall festival at church, just to catch you up on a few. Oh yes, and baby C has cut his first tooth so that made for an interesting, or should I say tough, weekend. Here are some pics:

First Annual Martin Man Camping Trip

Micah hiking up a difficult trail. He walked the whole way. He would not let Ed hold him!
Ed and Micah at the Summit of Hawksbill
Apple Picking at Carter Mountain in Charlottesville
I just had to put this in here. This is at the Children's Museum in Annapolis. What's up with me lately? I don't know. First the squirrel and now this snake. I get the chills just looking at the picture. I held this snake so Micah would pet it. The things you do for kids!
Micah at the Richmond Children's Museum...we went with William and Trey Haun.
Some of our youth at the Fall Festival. Micah loved that inflatable behind them!
Baby C at 5 months

7 comments:

Newly Knable said...

I'm not gonna lie - I've been stalking your blog for a while now. Glad to see some new pictures. Baby C is so cute! Miss you all tons!

Claire Slade said...

Caleb is totally cute! Looks like you guys are having some good fall fun!

sheltonfamily said...

What a fun update and it sounds like you all are enjoying fall in VA. The orchard was like 5 mins. from our house. It is such a neat place. I think we've done the hike that Ed and Micah did. I love the new picture of Caleb. He's growing up so quickly

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Looks like you all are doing great! It is funny the things we do for our kids...holding snakes included =) Way to be a brave Momma!

Matt and Jen said...

great pics!! so impressed with your snake handling!!!

amy said...

caleb is getting sooo big! you guys look great! :)

Dave said...

Ed, looks like the sales associate at WalMart duped you into believing ConAir trimmers were endorsed by your man-crush, Nicholas Cage. Did you pick up the Trisha Yearwood single while you were there?