Our Family

Our Family

Monday, July 28, 2008

You've Got Supper

So I just found this site and it looks amazing. You sign up for FREE and you get an email every Thursday with 5 new recipes and 2 side dishes for the following week. You choose which recipes to do and it automatically makes your grocery list for you, all organized by category! How great is that? I am always looking for more recipes to do for dinner. Sometimes we just get in a rut and I can't think of anything else to do. So I just signed up and I am excited for some new ideas. I think it was started by two moms from Richmond. If you want to check it out, click here.

3 comments:

Matt and Jen said...

this reminds me of the many conversations we had about not knowing what to cook for our husbands while traveling to leesville. glad you found the site, hopefully it will help the grocery store dread!!! by the way, i'm asking friends to look at our blog, too, i'm trying to post more and we've gotten no comments...where's the love??! just kidding, but check it out..the videos are hilarious to me!

sheltonfamily said...

I signed up and hope to find some good recipes! Thanks for the site!

Dave said...

Thanks, Katie. We've been looking for something like this. We were talking about the same type of dinner rut this morning and how we needed more ideas.