Our Family

Our Family

Friday, July 18, 2008

Summer fun!

We recently enjoyed a week at the beach with my family and we totally loved it. It was a little more different with a 2 year old and another child! Let's just say there really was no relaxing or reading a book. Well I take that back, I think I got to enjoy 2 chapters! But it was so fun taking it all in through the eyes of a 2 year old. Watching him play in the sand was priceless, or being mesmerized by the fireworks, or the joy of riding rides for the first time.
My whole family was there except for my sister, Krista, and even some of my cousins. The ladies enjoyed a day of shopping at the outlets in Atlantic City and then went out to dinner at PF Changs. I loved it!
Since then we've been preparing for our KidzCamp in August and Ed just got home from Student Life Camp today. I have him home for as long as I know now! So we have some crazy weeks ahead of us with KidzCamp prep, 2 weddings, and another week at the beach with the Martins!
Here are some pictures of our trip!

4th of July pictures
The water was really cold, so we made a little pool for Micah and he just played in that all day!

Baby C couldn't take the boardwalk...
Micah's favorite ride...pure joy!
The whole gang...minus Krista :(

4 comments:

amy said...

what a precious time with family...so glad you all got to enjoy it...even though with 2 under 2 there's never much down time... even with extra hands around!!! we're heading to the beach this week just the 4 of us... i'm just excited to get away! :) you look great!

Matt and Jen said...

great pics!! glad you guys had fun.

Stephanie said...

Love the pictures Katie! Hope you are well and even rested??? Maybe not!

Newly Knable said...

oh man! we haven't taken one of those front porch pictures in years! sadly, i don't think we will have another one with everyone there. :( wish i could've been there. love you guys!