Our Family

Our Family

Friday, April 4, 2008

Girls Weekend!

While Ed was gone, Micah went to stay with Ed's parents for a weekend so I could go enjoy a girls weekend with my mom and two sisters. It was so fun. I guess it was a first annual kind of thing. We all met at my mom's house in Annapolis and stayed there all weekend. Friday we enjoyed a day in Baltimore, shopping, eating (a lot!), walking (a lot), touring, and visiting the ghetto to get the best crab cakes you can find! Saturday we had a "make-up lesson" with my aunt who is a professional make-up artist (so fun!), got one of the best pedicures a girl can find, and then relaxed the rest of the day. Sunday we relaxed some more, dad made us breakfast, watched the Louie Giglio "Indescribable" video at home for church, then packed up, and Krista and I left.

It was such a great weekend to reconnect with each other and be able to just relax. I had three mornings of waking up on my own schedule. One morning I even out slept my sisters! I think I woke up at 10. I can't remember the last time I slept that late! It was so fun and I highly recommend it. I think next time we are going to try to travel somewhere for the weekend. Here are a few pictures of our weekend!
Mom and Krista

Me and Hope


1 comment:

amy said...

what a fun weekend! hope looks so grown up... i remember when she came and stayed with you & ed and we all went to the durham bulls game. how old is she now??