Our Family

Our Family

Friday, April 4, 2008

Daddy's Home!!

I was a little busy this past week as Ed was in Peru. Micah and I had 10 days by ourselves and it was hard! We missed Ed so much, but are very glad he is home.

Micah had a hard time understanding where Ed was and when he was coming home. I took him to the airport to pick up Ed. It was the cutest thing. When Ed came out, Micah took off running towards him and literally jumped in his arms. I about cried!

He came bearing lots of gifts. One is the soccer jersey Micah is wearing below. He loves his "new shirt", as he calls it.

This is a hat Ed got for the baby, but Micah squeezed it on. He is not too keen on the idea of having to share anything with baby brother. Oh, the road we have ahead of us!


He loves to smile big for the camera! Cheeseball!!


2 comments:

amy said...

gifts from daddy... always the best!!! :) get ready for the fun with sharing with the baby... when we pulled out all our baby toys for Josiah, Abby promptly grabs them and declares them "mine"... even though she has no recollection of playing with any of them. i am constantly saying... "yes, they WERE yours, but now we're going to SHARE and let Josiah play with them". you'd think that plastic stacking rings that make NO noise would NOT interest her...

sheltonfamily said...

10 days is a long time! I'm glad you got through it and that Ed got to go to Peru. Micah looks so cute and I really like the soccer jersey! The sharing thing for us was not bad till Anna started to crawl. Anna is tough though and kind of holds her own against Ellie. They share a room which makes them learn to share something well even if they are not to good at sharing toys!